This is another favourite model of mine, I've realised that I like certain features on models, hence the ressemblance between Carola Remer and Lily Donaldson. I used pencil and fineliner for this one (I seem to be using them a lot lately). The fineliner helped make the eyes stand out that little bit more and made the shape of the face a bit bolder. It's ended up being greyer than planned, but that's because the scanner brightness was set too high. Oh well, I think I quite like the final outcome!
I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas! I can't believe it's 2012 in 6 days, time really does fly. See you all in the new year!
P.s. There is a link to the motivational/study playlist on the navigation bar - if you're interested. It includes the ten songs I posted a few days amongst others.
1. Sigur Rós - Hoppípolla
2. Passion Pit - Swimming in the flood
3. The Verve - Bitter sweet symphony
4. Shapeshifters - Lola's theme
5. Calvin Harris - I'm not alone
6. U2 - Beautiful day
7. Yasmin - Finish line
8. Blur - Song 2
9. Keane - Stop for a minute
10. Chase & Status - Blind faith
Image source: Kris Atomic
1. A cardigan for my work Secret Santa. 2. I love Paperchase's wrapping paper so much. 3. Christmas decorations 4. My gift for my second Secret Santa (Possibly the best Christmas card I've ever found.) 5. On a shopping trip with friends from Uni. We ended up playing on the Wii in the middle of the shopping centre. 6. Obligatory Nando's photo. I now love Nandos! 7. A cute hat that I bought for the winter weather. 8. An ounce of satire.
Everbody has imagined their future house at some time in their lives; here is mine. I would happily live in a place like this. I'd love to have an open plan balcony with a cosy living room at the top, a log burning fire, shelves filled with dvds and books,a window to look out of on rainy days and wide comfy sofas with lots of cusions and blankets for when friends stay over. The balcony rails would have fairy lights interweaved in them. It would be like a fort/den kind of place.
I shall keep dreaming.
Yes I've been drinking more tea lately! No idea why to be perfectly honest. But that's why I thought I'd do you this little sketch.
I hope you've all been keeping well. It's tried to snow here but just ended up sleeting instead. I think a winter shopping trip is definitely in order.